Job Title: Frontend WordPress Developer
Company: WPSPIN LLC
WPSPIN LLC is seeking a skilled Frontend WordPress Developer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in WordPress and WooCommerce projects. The role involves working on diverse projects, including theme development using Underscores, creating Gutenberg blocks, working with APIs, and page speed optimization.
- Develop custom WordPress themes using Underscores
- Create and integrate Gutenberg blocks, patterns, reusable blocks, etc.
- Optimize page speed for WordPress websites
- Utilize plugins including WooCommerce, Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi, Gravity Forms, BuddyPress, Dokan, ACF, CPT
- Collaborate with the team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Understand and implement security and data protection
- Develop WCAG 2.2 compliant codes
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Familiarity with Figma, XD, and Sketch
- Experience with liquid layouts and grid-based layouts
- Knowledge of coding email templates
- Proficiency with GitHub and understanding of Gitflow
- Familiarity with WPengine and auto-deploy from GitHub
- Knowledge of LESS-SASS and setting up infrastructure for the same
- Ability to work in Central Timezone
- Experience in developing WCAG 2.2 compliant codes
- We will start by giving one small project to test your ability. This will be paid work.
- You will submit an estimated hours to finish that project along with your understanding and questions.
- If the estimate sounds genuine, we will create an hourly contract for that project.
- If done correctly and without least back and forth, we will provide you more projects to cover at least 20 hours of work every week.
- If everything seems good for a few months, we will hire you for 30 hours a week and gradually make it 40-48 hours a week.
Note: The interview process will involve booking a time with the CEO to evaluate your technical and communication skills. Please mind the time.
If you’re passionate about WordPress development and looking for a long-term job, this role is for you. Apply today and let’s create something extraordinary together!
Please submit the form below to show you interest in this job and we will reach out to you in next 3 business days
"*" indicates required fields